Information Technology Traineeships
Australian Training Company has an exciting entry level opportunity available for an enthusiastic, committed and focused person with a keen interest in Information Technology. The successful candidate will be completing a Certificate IV in Information Technology.
The location for this role is in a school environment supporting teacher’s IT requirements in the Western Sydney region – Campbelltown.
About the role
- Full time role beginning in late November that will be providing technical and user support while receiving on and off the job training.
- Previous experience or qualifications are not essential although a background in IT at the HSC level completing IPT or VET IT or equivalent will be desirable.
- Would highly suit a 2021 HSC leaver.
- All trainees are paid in accordance with the National Training Wage Award.
Skills and Experience
- Will need to have an aptitude for learning technical tasks and systems with the ability to troubleshoot IT issues.
- Ability to work on tasks both independently and with a team.
- Good communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- The ability to work across both MAC and PC platforms is highly desired.
- Own transport is an advantage but not essential.
How to apply
Strictly genuine applicants need apply only. Those with qualifications of Certificate IV or above (including university graduates) need not apply. Please send your cover letter and resume to Jane North – email@example.com
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Vacancy||Certificate IV Information Technology|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38 Hours|
|Transport||Own transport is an advantage but not essential.|