Full-time
South Western Sydney
Posted 3 months ago

Great career opportunity to complete a 4 year apprenticeship in Horticulture (Parks and Gardens) Certificate III.

 

Our client is contracted developing estates in south western Sydney.  About 80% of the work will be in this area including Oran Park, Harrington Park and Catherine Park. The other 20% will be conducting maintenance of newly completed commercial construction sites by the landscapers in various location throughout metro Sydney including CBD.

 

You will learn all aspects edging, planting, hedging, pruning, mowing both ride on and push mowers, identifying soils and plants, irrigation systems, new gardens and other related duties.

 

Drivers licence and own transport required. OH & S Induction Card (Whitecard).  Must be willing to learn and able to take instruction.  Successful applicant will be well presented for public contact.  Must be fit for physical work.  TAFE is for 2.5 years.

 

Hours are Monday – Friday 7am – 3.30pm.  Overtime may be required.

 

Please forward your resume and cover letter to kduck@austrg.com.au. To fast track your application phone Kerry on 0438 984214 (Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:30pm)

Job Features

Job CategoryHorticulture – Parks and Gardens
SuburbOran Park, Catherine Park & Harrington Park.
VacancyCertificate III Horticulture (Parks & Gardens)
No. of positions1
Start DateASAP
Interview DateASAP

Apply Online

A valid phone number is required.
A valid email address is required.