First, second and third year apprentices are welcome to apply. Mentored by industry professionals.
About the Company:
Australian owned company stocks and supplies a vast range of steel products. This close-knit team have been providing their products through customer focused service for ten years.
This 4 year apprenticeship is a fantastic opportunity. Throughout the first three years of your apprenticeship, you will receive on the job training and be completing a relevant TAFE qualification. Your fourth year will be a purely practical experience. Throughout your apprenticeship, you will be working with, and supported by experienced and qualified tradespeople.
About the Role:
Metal fabricating involves producing metal fabricated products such as structures, frames, plate assemblies, pipe-work and vessels using tools, welding and thermal cutting equipment. Fabricators use a wide range of hand held power tools and workshop machines such as drills, grinders, clamps, benders and lifting equipment.
This is a full time position. You will be working Monday to Friday.
- Ensuring a clean workshop
Skills and Experience:
- Applicants must have provisional or full driver licence and own car
- Experience working in the steel industry or completing Metal Fabrication studies
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Must have some knowledge of tools and equipment
- Ability to operate under the guidance of a highly skilled tradesperson and trades/engineering team
- No Training costs
- Complete your qualification while working full-time
- You will be working full time and attending TAFE to complete your studies
- Mentored by industry professionals
- Opportunity to be taken on permanently post apprenticeship and grow within the business
Established in 1994 Australian Training Company has provided employment and training for more than 20,000 apprentices, trainees and students nationally. ATC is an accredited Group Training Organisation (GTO) and a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying and can commit to a full time Australian Apprenticeship, apply now and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Engineering Fabrication – Boilermaking (Heavy)|
|Vacancy||Certificate III Metal Fabrication|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38|
|Transport||Own vehicle required|
|Skills required||Must have provisional or full driver licence|