Concreting/Construction Traineeship – Blacktown and western suburbs
Interested in Concreting/construction? Australian Training Company has an exciting entry level opportunity to gain a Certificate III in Concreting while working. Hourly rate will be $9.81-$18.13 under the National Training Wage Award. Rate is determined by the level of schooling completed and graduation year.
Must be physically fit, hardworking and willing to undertake a Concreting traineeship. You will work full time (38 hours per week 7am-3pm) plus some overtime and weekend work may become available. Driver’s license and own vehicle an advantage (or working towards getting P’s and car). For the short term, employer can provide lift to work if you live in the Blacktown or Hills area and can arrive at the location by 6am.
Excellent opportunity available for someone that has a genuine interest in Concreting/construction with possible continual employment after successful completion of this 24 month traineeship.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- measuring and calculations
- surface preparation and erecting form work
- removal of paths and driveways
- maintenance and concreting of driveways, patios, paths, steps and pool areas
- work mostly domestic areas
- Willingness to undertake Certificate 3 in Concreting
- Physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and hardworking
- High level of motivation, the ability to follow instructions and to learn new skills.
- WH&S white card an advantage
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Receive a Nationally Recognised Certificate in Concreting upon completion
- Earn while you learn being paid National Training Wage
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Vacancy||Certificate III Concreting|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38 Hours|