Australian Training Company has an excellent career opportunity with an Early Learning Centre in Blacktown
This is a Full time 18-24 month traineeship to complete a Diploma in Children Services.
- Interacting with children.
- Provide support to children’s play and learning routine.
- Understanding children’s interests and developmental needs.
- Ensuring that you provide a positive experience for children and their guardians.
- Meeting the health and safety needs of all children.
- Assist with managing children’s needs, for example feeding and sleeping.
- Work closely with our educators to provide a stimulating environment for children.
- Contribute to the effective operations of a workplace through sharing ideas and information, working collaboratively in a team and supporting colleagues.
- Will have Certificate III in Children’s Services and experience working with children.
- You must be reliable, committed and willing to learn.
- A car and drivers licence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Nationally accredited qualification
- Benefits are a fully paid qualification
- Student travel concession card
- Trainees will be paid under the National Training Wage Award.
- Be a part of an exceptional organisation.
Please forward your resume including a cover letter to email@example.com
|Job Category||Childrens Services|
|Vacancy||Diploma of Child Services|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38 Hours|
|Transport||Own vehicle and licence required|
|Skills required||Certificate III Child Services is required|