Certificate III in Dental Assisting – Southport
A fantastic opportunity exists for an individual interested in dentistry and willing to complete a 12 month traineeship in Certificate III in Dental Assisting. Would suit recent HSC school leaver. Must be prepared to work full time (8am-5pm, with a lunch break). Earn while you learn!
- Do you want to work in a workplace with lots of customer interaction?
- Assist dentists in dental procedures ?
- Do you love working in a fast paced environment where the team challenges each other daily and takes pride in providing best care to the patients?
- Do you like to be productive and like to have things organised?
- If this sounds like your calling, an amazing opportunity is waiting for you here!
For you to be successful you have to fit the following criteria
- Have your own car and valid license or live within close proximity to Southport would be a plus
- Reliable and responsible
- Able to commence ASAP
- Not afraid of dentists
What do we offer?
- secured employment
- pleasant and supportive work environment
- professional development
- on-going training and support to expand your skill sets in a dental practice
- a place where you are empowered to make a difference
To apply email your resume to email@example.com quoting the Job ID – 2291398980
|Job Category||Dental Assisting|
|Vacancy||Certificate III Dental Assisting|
|No. of positions||1|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Skills Required||Own car & current driver licence|