Australian Training Company is seeking applications from aspiring candidates for an exciting career opportunity with ATC and our client.
The successful candidate will join a fast paced working environment whilst completing a Certificate III Business Traineeship based at Bowen Hills. Working within this team environment, offers a rewarding opportunity to learn essential reception and administration skills in an industry which is exciting and ever changing.
This traineeship will provide you with the opportunity to earn while you learn, duties will entail:
- Reception duties
- Accurate data entry and word processing
- Update and maintain accurate data
- Printing, filing and photocopying
- Assisting both external and internal clients in a bright friendly manner
- Use of Microsoft Office Programs Word and Excel
- General office administration support duties
We are looking for candidates who are committed and enthusiastic about starting a career in Business and who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Current Qld Driver’s licence
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Great interpersonal skills
- A reliable person who is well organised and punctual
- Enjoys working in a team environment with a friendly fast paced team
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
The successful applicant must be available for immediate start. This position is full time (38 hours per week) with a 7am start. Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply, with relevant training provided. Successful applicants’ will be paid under the National Training Wage Award.
Those with qualifications of Certificate III or above (including university graduates) need not apply.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to Karen Simpson – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Vacancy||Certificate III Business|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38 Hours|
|Age, School level required||Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply|
|Transport||Current Qld Driver’s licence|