Are you keen to move from an apprenticeship or hands-on role to a sales/office role and gain a qualification?
About the Company:
Australian owned company stocks and distributes a vast range of steel products. This close-knit team have been providing their products through customer focused service for ten years.
If you have completed an apprenticeship or part way and have decided a sales and customer focused role would suit you this could be the opportunity to change your career path and develop your business/sales skills.
About the Role:
Deliver sales and customer support by providing product knowledge and completing orders, assisting the team with administration, sales activities and stock replacement while gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
This is a full time position. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Provide sales/customer service via phone and email
- Process orders
- Accept deliveries
- Stock replacement
- Other admin tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Applicants must have provisional or full driver licence and own car
- 2-3 years working in the steel industry or a trade highly desired
- 2-3 years customer service experience highly valued
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn from the ground up, including working in the factory as part of your first few weeks of training
- No Training costs
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- Complete a Cert III in Business while working full-time
- You will be given time on the job to focus on your studies
- Mentored by industry professionals
- Opportunity to be taken on permanently post traineeship and grow within the business
Established in 1994 Australian Training Company has provided employment and training for more than 20,000 apprentices, trainees and students nationally. ATC is an accredited Group Training Organisation (GTO) and a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying and can commit to a full time Traineeship, apply now and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that this is an entry level role and candidates with a qualification higher than a Certificate III – including University studies from Australia and overseas – will not be eligible to complete the Traineeship. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Vacancy||Certificate III Business|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38|
|Transport||Own vehicle required|
|Skills required||Must have provisional or full driver licence|