Australian Training Company is seeking applications from aspiring candidates for a exciting career opportunity with ATC and our client.
The successful candidates will join a fast paced working environment whilst completing a Certificate III Business Traineeship with an organisation based at Eight Mile Plains Working within this team environment, offers a rewarding opportunity to learn essential administration skills in the construction industry which is exciting and ever changing.
This traineeship will provide you with the opportunity to earn while you learn, duties will entail:
- General Reception duties
- Accurate data entry and word processing
- Update and maintain accurate data
- Printing, filing and photocopying
- Assisting both external and internal clients in a bright friendly manner
- Use of Microsoft Office Programs Word and Excel
- Use of organisational mainframes and systems
- General office administration support duties
- General housekeeping duties
We are looking for candidates who are committed and enthusiastic about starting a career in Business and who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Current Qld Driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- A reliable person who is well organised and punctual
- Enjoys working in a team environment with a friendly fast paced team
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with using Mainframes and organisational systems
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
The successful applicant must be available for immediate start. This position is full time (38 hours per week) with a 7.30am start. Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply, with relevant training provided. Successful applicants’ will be paid under the National Training Wage Award.
Those with qualifications of Certificate III or above (including university graduates) need not apply.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to Karen Simpson – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Suburb||Eight Mile Plains|
|Vacancy||Certificate III Business|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38 Hours|
|Transport||Current Qld Driver’s licence and reliable vehicle required|