- First, second and third year apprentices are encouraged to apply
- Fulltime, essential worker
- Mechanical Interest/Aptitude
About the Company:
Australian owned manufacturing company is a world leader in the design, manufacture and maintenance of vibratory materials handling equipment across a range of industries including mining and pharmaceutical.
This 4 year apprenticeship is a fantastic opportunity. Throughout the first three years of your apprenticeship, you will receive on the job training and be completing a relevant TAFE qualification. Your fourth year will be purely practical experience. Throughout your apprenticeship, you will be working with, and supported by experienced and qualified tradespeople.
About the Role:
This is not an apprenticeship for an electrician.
This is a full time position. You will be working Monday to Friday 8am-4pm.
- Fit, assemble, erect, operate, test, fault find, alter and repair electrical equipment.
- Solve problems in D.C. and A.C. circuits.
- Fix & secure electro-technology equipment.
- Dismantle and assemble utilities components.
- Use drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications.
- Wind electrical coils
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in manufacturing, mechanical or metal industry
- Must have some knowledge of tools and equipment
- Ability to operate under the guidance of highly skilled trades/engineering team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and assist others
- Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Provisional or full driver licence and own car highly desired
- No Training costs
- Complete your nationally recognised qualification and be paid
- Work full time and attend Meadowbank TAFE to complete your studies
- Mentored by industry professionals
- Opportunity to be taken on permanently post apprenticeship and grow within the business
Established in 1994 Australian Training Company has provided employment and training for more than 20,000 apprentices, trainees and students nationally. ATC is an accredited Group Training Organisation (GTO) and a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying and can commit to a full time Australian Apprenticeship, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Electrical Fitting|
|Vacancy||Certificate III Electrical Fitting|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38|
|Age, School level required||Min. Year 12 Completion|
|Transport||• Provisional or full driver licence and own car highly desired|