We have an opportunity for a 1st Year Apprentice Automotive Body Repair Technology (Panel Beater) with our host employer in Beenleigh.
As a Panel Beater Apprentice you will:
- Inspect vehicle damage and determine repair procedures
- Remove and restore vehicle body components
- Repair vehicle body panels using filler
- Remove and replace major welded panels on vehicles
To be considered for the opportunity you must:
- Have a current license
- Have an interest in motor vehicles.
- Be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
- Fit, reliable and a desire to learn.
This position is full time. The successful applicant must be available to start ASAP. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|Vacancy||Certificate III Automotive Body Repair Technology|
|No. of positions||1|
|Hours per week||38|
|Transport||Current licence required|
|Skills required||Interest in motor vehicles|