Australian Training Company is an Australian not for profit Company that operates a Registered Training Organisation, offering nationally recognised courses. ATC prides itself on their delivery of quality courses, as well as focusing on a high level of course completions.
About the role
This great opportunity is to work with a Carpentry firm who specialises in commercial carpentry & buildings. Required to have a Current Drivers Licence, Own reliable vehicle, White Card & Asbestos Awareness. TAFE one day a week at the Institute of Technology.
The role requires
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own reliable Vehicle
- White card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Reliable & Loyal
- Team work
- Keen to learn & upskill
Duties and Training
- Erecting of wood & steel frames
- Installing gyprock & villaboard sheeting
- Setting up & setting down job sites
- General apprentice tasks as directed
- Renovate, repair structures & fixtures made of wood – plywood – wallboard & other materials
- Cut, shape & fit timber parts to form structures & fittings
Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Josh on 0447 322 475 to fast track your application – Job ID 2289671435
Those with qualifications of Certificate III or above (including university graduates) need not apply.
|Vacancy||Certificate III Carprentry|
|No. of positions||1|