We have an opportunity for a 1st Year Apprentice Automotive Body Repair Technology (Panel Beater) with our host employer in Beenleigh.
As a Panel Beater Apprentice you will:
- Inspect vehicle damage and determine repair procedures
- Remove and restore vehicle body components
- Repair vehicle body panels using filler
- Remove and replace major welded panels on vehicles
To be considered for the opportunity you must:
- Have a current license
- Have an interest in motor vehicles.
- Be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
- Fit, reliable and a desire to learn.
This position is full time. The successful applicant must be available to start ASAP. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Training Company is an Australian not for profit Company that operates a Registered Training Organisation, offering nationally recognised courses. ATC prides itself on their delivery of quality courses, as well as focusing on a high level of course completions.
Those with qualifications of Certificate III or above (including university graduates) need not apply.
|Vacancy||Certificate III Automotive Body Repair Technology|
|No. of positions||1|